Tuesday 19 August 2014

The First Post

Good evening all! Ok, so I'll admit, it may be a little past evening. It may even be past midnight. But now is the time when I have finally decided to join the rest of the world and start writing a blog. As you may be able to tell from the title, it will be very much food related (to match my food-obsessed brain!), filled with all my favourite recipes. Now I don't expect many people will ever find this little corner of the internet, it is more for me to remember what I have tried, tested and tasted and to create a little recipe book to look back on. So what sort of food will I be talking about? First things first, it will be vegetarian, as I have been officially meat free (sounds weirder than it should!) for around 15 years now and have recently been trying to eat as cleanly and healthily as possible. This is half to do with the fact that I was suffering from kidney stones, but maybe more to do with wanting to fit into my wedding dress!

Now that the wedding is done with, I have a bit more time to be trying out lots of new recipes, so please leave any recommendations in the comments. Also, please share if you have a food blog too, I love finding new ones to read!

Ok, so enough rambling from me. See you tomorrow, with whatever I conjure up for our dinner!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment